January 24, 2019
◦ In order to obtain 8.5 nursing contact hours, you must attend the entire program and complete/submit the evaluation form.
◦ No conflicts of interest were identified for any member of the speaker, planning committee or any author of the program content.
◦ This seminar is jointly provided by Grandma’s House Children’s Advocacy Center, The Merlin Foundation and North Arkansas Partnership for Health Education, Inc.
◦ North Arkansas Partnership for Health Education, Inc. is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Midwest MSD Provider Approval # AR1020-5.
◦ For questions about nursing contact hours, contact Kim Tinsley, MSN, RN, CHSE, CNE, ktinsley@Northark.edu or 870-391-3127.